‘Every Beautiful Thing’ is an inspiring Costume exhibition at The Horse Hospital showing a dazzling collection of Flamboyant fashion lover Michale Hochong’s beautiful & eccentric costumes worn between 60’s and 70’s during his party years in London’s high society, exhibition also includes young Michael’s party photographs. Mesmerizing and haunting!
A list of things Steve Jobs believed:
1. The most enduring innovations marry art and science
2. To create the future, you can’t do it through focus groups
3. Never fear failure
4. You can’t connect the dots forward – only backward
5. Listen to that voice in the back of your head that tells you if you’re on the right track or not
6. Expect a lot from yourself and others
7. Don’t care about being right. Care about succeeding
8. Find the most talented people to surround yourself with
9. Stay hungry, stay foolish
10. Anything is possible through hard work, determination, and a sense of vision
(Extracted from Forbes)
‘A Young Julian Assange leaves Melbourne Magistrates Court in 1996 after pleading guilty to 24 charges of hacking.’
Beautiful fashion photographs by Eudes De Santana, sublime quality.
Beautiful type by Airside studio, simple ideas really work sometimes!
Click here to see it in action
A lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide. A sedentary lifestyle and lack of physical activity can contribute to or be a risk factor for:
Anxiety, Cardiovascular disease, Mortality in elderly men by 30% and double the risk in elderly women, Depression, Diabetes, Colon cancer, High blood pressure, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Lipid disorders, Kidney Stones, Temperament