Hi followers family friends and acquaintances, I have started blogging from my new Tumblr platform and will post less stuff here (eventually stop) so please feel free to check it out my new blog!
Found a random test clip when I was experimenting with hand drawn animations, makes me want to start making moving images again!
(Click to the see final animations)
‘Every Beautiful Thing’ is an inspiring Costume exhibition at The Horse Hospital showing a dazzling collection of Flamboyant fashion lover Michale Hochong’s beautiful & eccentric costumes worn between 60’s and 70’s during his party years in London’s high society, exhibition also includes young Michael’s party photographs. Mesmerizing and haunting!
A list of things Steve Jobs believed:
1. The most enduring innovations marry art and science
2. To create the future, you can’t do it through focus groups
3. Never fear failure
4. You can’t connect the dots forward – only backward
5. Listen to that voice in the back of your head that tells you if you’re on the right track or not
6. Expect a lot from yourself and others
7. Don’t care about being right. Care about succeeding
8. Find the most talented people to surround yourself with
9. Stay hungry, stay foolish
10. Anything is possible through hard work, determination, and a sense of vision
(Extracted from Forbes)